CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

This is What I Believe

Then Sings My Soul Saturday


Creed by Rich Mullins




Lyrics:

I believe in God the Father almighty
Maker of Heaven and Maker of Earth
And in Jesus Christ
His only begotten Son, our Lord
He was conceived by the Holy Spirit
Born of the virgin Mary
Suffered under Pontius Pilate
He was crucified and dead and buried

CHORUS:
And I believe what I believe
Is what makes me what I am
I did not make it, no it is making me
It is the very truth of God and not
The invention of any man

I believe that He who suffered
Was crucified, buried, and dead
He descended into hell and
On the third day, rose again
He ascended into Heaven where
He sits at God's mighty right hand
I believe that He's returning to
Judge the quick and the dead
Of the sons of men

CHORUS

I believe it, I believe it
I believe it
I believe it, I believe it

I believe in God the Father almighty
Maker of Heaven and Maker of Earth
And in Jesus Christ His only begotten Son,
Our Lord
I believe in the Holy Spirit
One Holy Church, the communion of Saints
The forgiveness of sin
I believe in the resurrection
I believe in a life that never ends

CHORUS

I believe it, I believe
I believe it, I believe
I believe it, I believe it




Maisie

5 comments:

Margaret Braun said...

Now, that's what I believe!

Addicted to Beadz said...

Maisie,

I love this song. Great choice.

Thanks for sharing.
Cheryl

A Stone Gatherer said...

You know it's funny! I grew up baptist and never learned the Apostles Creed! With the help of Rich Mullins and Third Day I know know it! I think it's kind of funny, but hey I know it now right!

Peggy said...

Maisie...Praise God for all we believe...this is what I believe..yeahhhh Rich Mullins!!!

I missed you...didn't see your name on the list so I came to see how you are...and here you were with a song for TSMSS early...Fri.
but I think you forgot to link at
Amy's...that's why there aren't too many...but it's not the quanity it's the quality...and THIS IS WHAT I BELIEVE is one with QUALITY!!!with one of the best of singers...haven't heard too many by Rich Mullins lately...thank you!

So, gonna look at your other posts for the week and praying that you are alright & being filled with praise, joy & a whole lot of God & His love. Be blessed for blessing!

SheriYates said...

awesome!