CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

What To Do When You Don't Know What to Do


I just stumbled onto Beth Moore's Wednesday teachings on the Life Today show. She did a 3 part series in July that I will be able to learn from called - What to Do When You Don't Know What to Do. I'll give you a hint. It has to do with praising God and is explained in 2 Chronicles.

Part 1 was awesome and I'm really tempted to listen to parts 2 and 3 tonight. But it's already 1:30 am and I have to homeschool in the morning.
Our neck of the woods started back to school on Thursday, so we decided to start also. It's easier for us to keep the same schedule as the neighbor kids, because they all usually want to play together on their days off from school.

If you'd like to listen to this 3 part series - here it is. Each video is about 15 minutes long.

Update: It's now 2:11 am and I'm still up. I just had to praise God through worship and it felt so good - much better than sleep.

But now I'm off to bed. Really.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I wish I had time to do all the good studies there are out there! There are a lot, then again there is more JUNK then good stuff. That's probably why when someone gets their hands on the good stuff, I want to get to it, too! LOL Awesome job with my walk Monday - keep it up all week! :)

A Stone Gatherer said...

If your going to stay up that's the best thing to be doing! Hoping you had a peaceful sleep, and that school is going well!